DENVER, CO (August 15, 2019) – Seven attorneys from Ogborn Mihm, LLP have been selected for inclusion to the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
In addition to being included in The Best Lawyers in America, Murray Ogborn has been honored as the 2020 Denver “Lawyer of the Year” for Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs.
We would like to congratulate the following attorneys:
- Susan Hardie Jacks – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Peter A. McClenahan – Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Michael T. Mihm – Commercial Litigation, Legal Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs,
Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Thomas Neville – Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Mike Ogborn – Construction Law, Insurance Law Litigation – Construction,
Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Murray Ogborn – Legal Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Nicole Quintana – Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer-review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
About Ogborn Mihm, LLP
Ogborn Mihm is a trial law firm that represents clients in high-stakes lawsuits. The firm takes on the toughest business tort, legal malpractice, and catastrophic personal injury cases. Visit https://www.omtrial.com/ for more information.