Ogborn Mihm, LLP, is pleased to announce ten attorneys have been selected to the 2019 Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Each year, no more than 5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor, and no more than 2.5 percent are selected to the Rising Stars list.
Ogborn Mihm, LLP, lawyers on the Colorado Super Lawyers 2019 list include:
- Murray Ogborn – PI General: Plaintiff
- Michael Mihm – Prof. Liability: Plaintiff
- Michael Ogborn – Business Litigation
- Susan Hardie Jacks – Bankruptcy: Business
- Thomas Neville – PI General: Plaintiff
- Peter McClenahan – PI Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Ogborn Mihm, LLP lawyers on the Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2019 list include:
- Clayton Wire – Employment Litigation; Plaintiff
- Nicole Quintana – Business Litigation
- James Fogg – Business Litigation
- Michael Cross – PI General: Plaintiff
In addition to being listed as Super Lawyers, Michael Mihm and Michael Ogborn appear on the Top 100 lists in Colorado.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.