Ogborn Mihm, LLP, is pleased to announce thirteen attorneys have been selected to the 2020 Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Each year, no more than 5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor, and no more than 2.5 percent are selected to the Rising Stars list.
Ogborn Mihm, LLP, lawyers on the Colorado Super Lawyers 2020 list include:
- Murray Ogborn – PI General: Plaintiff
- Michael Mihm – Prof. Liability: Plaintiff
- Michael Ogborn – Business Litigation
- Susan Hardie Jacks – Business Litigation
- Peter McClenahan – PI Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- Thomas Neville – PI General: Plaintiff
- Melissa Winthers – PI General: Plaintiff
- Steven Shapiro – PI General: Plaintiff
Ogborn Mihm, LLP lawyers on the Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2020 list include:
- Michael Cross – PI General: Plaintiff
- Clayton Wire – Employment Litigation; Plaintiff
- Nicole Quintana – Business Litigation
- James Fogg – Business Litigation
- Amanda Hood – PI General: Plaintiff
In addition to being listed as Super Lawyers, Michael Mihm appears on the Top 100 lists in Colorado and Melissa Winthers appears on the Top 50 Women Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.